Friendship Day Card
Here’s wishing all my dear friends a happy friendship day!!
For the card, I used
- Technique Tuesday – “Look out world” stamp
- Simon Says Stamp- “In Stitches” die
- Spellbinders- Circle nestabilities die
- Versamagic- “Midnight black” chalk ink
- Versamark – Watermark stamp pad
- Judikins- “Black opal” embossing powder
- Ranger heat tool
- Ranger Distress inks- Salty Ocean, Weathered Wood, Crushed Olive and Mowed Lawn
- Koi Watercolor brush pen
- Die Cuts and More- Stampaholic stamping tool
- Faber Castell Multi mark pen
Shreya has been pestering me to make a galaxy background or a card with black background- her newfound love for the color black!
I first cut the rectangle stitched panel. Leaving a circle in the centre, I covered the base with Versamark and sprinkled the embossing powder generously. Of course, just a little is needed to coat the cardstock completely. The rest of it of course goes right back into the container immediately. Once I heat set it, it looked so beautifully sparkly, the photo does not do it justice. Sigh!
On the circle, I stamped the sentiment using the Technique Tuesday stamp set. I had bought the stamp set just for this sentiment. I love the sentiment as well as the font!
And I am blessed to be surrounded by wonderful people who make the world such a beautiful place.
I colored the circle with blue and green to reflect earth. Of course, it is not accurate and it was intentional. ( Not just planet Earth, any planet is better with friends)
The last step was to mount the panel on a white card base and it was ready!
Happy friendship day!!